The Company TCL Communication, which produces mobile phones under the brand Alcatel, has announced that its smartphone SHINE LITE, first presented at the consumer electronics show in Berlin IFA 2016, is now available in Russia.
Presented to the smartphone is positioned by the manufacturer, with his own words, for those who seek to live brightly value the design premium and is interested in cutting-edge modern technology.
Frame in SHINE LITE is made of metal, and the front and rear panels are covered in 2.5 D glass. Using the built-in fingerprint scanner, you can run up to 5 favorite apps from idle mode, assigning to each application your fingerprint.
Specifications of Alcatel SHINE LITE are as follows:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE Cat 4 (150 Mbps); 3G UMTS/HSPA+ (42/11 Mbps); GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 141,5x71,2x7,45 mm
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- CPU: 1.3 GHz, Quad core, MediaTek MT6737
- Display: 5-inch, TFT IPS, a resolution of 1280x720 pixels, the protective glass Dragontrail 2.5 D
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofocus and dual-led backlight
- Front camera: 5 MP with led backlight the
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/A-GPS
- Battery: 2460 mAh
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting