Kodak introduced its new model of smartphone – the Kodak Ektra, the focus of which is the creation of photos, with the look and control more like an ordinary digital camera. So, perhaps, rather to say that the Kodak Ektra is a digital camera running the Android operating system and having features of a smartphone.
The Presented new device is equipped with a 21 MP primary camera with autofocus and high-speed bright f2 optics.0, as well as 13 MP front camera with phase autofokusem and optics with an aperture of f2.2. There is also a separate shutter button of the camera and the dial scenes (common in conventional digital cameras) — HDR, Landscape, Portrait, Macro, Sports, Night mode, Panorama and bokeh, as well as automatic mode. In manual mode, the user can choose the exposure settings, ISO, focusing, white balance and exposure.
Specifications Kodak Ektra:
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- CPU: 2.3 GHz, decategory, MediaTek Helio X20
- Display: 5-inch, Full HD resolution and a protective glass Corning Gorilla Glass Screen
- Main camera: 21 MP with autofocus, optical image stabilisation and dual-led flash; support 4K video
- Front camera: 13 megapixel with phase AF
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communication: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB 3.0 Type C
- Battery: 3000 mA/h