The Company MEIZU announced the beginning of official retail sales in Russia from October 20, 2016 smartphone MEIZU U20 with the case of glass, which she presents as an alternative MEIZU M3 NOTE for those who prefer the elegance of glass reliability all-metal housing.
At the start of sales of MEIZU U20 available in white and black color body for the price of 17 990 rubles for the 16 GB version and 19 990 rubles for 32 GB version.
The Manufacturer also reminds that Russia has launched pre-orders for the smartphone MEIZU compact U10 with the body of glass. The new product's expected sales in the first half of November, at the price of 12 990 and 14 990 rubles for the 16 GB and 32 GB versions respectively.
Specifications MEIZU U20:
- Speaker: 2 nanoSIM card supporting LTE
- Display: 5.5-inch 2.5 D, a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels (full HD, 403 ppi), brightness 450 CD/m2, contrast 1000:1
- CPU: MediaTek Helio P10, 64 bit with 8 cores (ARM Cortex A53, 4x1.8 GHz + 4x1.0 GHz)
Graphics: Mali T860
- RAM: 2 GB / 3 GB LPDDR3
- Internal memory: 16 GB / 32 GB + microSD
- Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, 5 lens, phase detection autofocus, duchonova flash
- Front camera: 5 MP, f/2.0, 4 lens, wide angle photography, the technology of Face AE light boost support algorithm FotoNation smart selfie 2.0
- Interfaces: dual-band Wi-Fi (a/b/g/n; 2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, 3.5 mm headphone Jack, microUSB with OTG support, USB HOST
- Fingerprint Scanner mTouch 2.1, recognition for 0.2 sec, 5 fingers support, 360 degree scanning
- Navigation: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, digital compass
- Battery: 3260 mAh
- Dimensions: 153x75.4x7.7 mm