Google today officially introduced two new smartphones under the new brand Google Pixel: 5-inch Google Pixel and 5.5-inch Google Pixel XL featuring all-metal housing, protective glass for display Corning Gorilla Glass 4 with 2.5 D rounded edges, the latest Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 821, 4 GB RAM (LPDDR4), a highly sensitive 12.3 megapixel camera, fingerprint scanner and quick charging.
The Main differences between the models only the diagonal and resolution of the display (in normal Google Plixel – it 5-inch and a resolution of Full HD, and the Google Pixel XL display is a size 5.5-inch resolution Quad HD), and battery capacity.
In addition, the presented novelties are running the new version of the Android operating system 7.1 Nougat with a new approach to obtain and install OS updates in the background, preinstalled apps Google Duo and Allo. In addition, these devices are the first devices that came with an intelligent assistant Google Assistant by which the user assures us search giant, to conduct a natural conversation with questions and to manage your smartphone.
In addition to the 12.3 megapixel camera that can obtain high-quality images even in the dark and record a video in 4K UHD, Google to give smartphone users a new line of Pixel unlimited space to upload and store photos in full resolution.
The Cost of vehicles starts at 649$.
For it users offers devices with the following specifications:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE; 3G WCDMA; CDMA; GSM GPRS/EDGE
- Dimensions: 143,84x69,54x7,31-8,58 mm / 154,72x75,74x7,31-8,58 mm
- Weight: 143 g / 168 g
- CPU: 2,15 GHz, Quad core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 821
- Platform: Android 7.1 Nougat, OS Updates for 2 years, with security Updates for 3 years
- Display: 5-inch, AMOLED, resolution 1920x1080 pixels / 5.5-inch, AMOLED, resolution of 2560x1440 pixels, a protective glass Corning Gorilla glass 4, oleophobic coating
- Camera: 12.3-megapixel with laser phase autofocus, f/2 aperture, Dual-led flash CRI-90, support for 4K video
- Front camera: 8 MP, support Full HD movie shooting
- Audio output: Speaker pointing downwards; Three microphones (two front, one rear) with noise cancellation; Adaptive audio amplifier
- Memory: 4 GB RAM 32/128 GB internal
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO (2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz), Bluetooth v4.2, NFC, USB 3.0, GPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 2770 mAh, 3450 mA/h
- Other: fingerprint Scanner Pixel Imprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Barometer, Electronic compass, proximity Sensors and lighting,