The South Korean company Samsung Electronics has presented at home new model of the tablet Galaxy Tab A, (2016) with the S Pen included is the S Pen stylus, which in fact reflected in the name of the model, is also equipped with a 10.1-inch display with a resolution of 1920x1200 pixels.
The new product will be available to buyers in two versions, one with 4G/LTE module and without it (Wi-Fi version).
In technical terms, this tablet looks like the following:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE module
- Dimensions: 254,3x164,2x8,2 mm
- Weight: 558 g
- Processor: 1.6 GHz OCTA core
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 10.1-inch, TFT, resolution 1920x1200 pixels
- Primary camera: 8 MP with autofocus and backlight, support Full HD video recording
- Front camera: 2 MP
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communication: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.2, USB, ANT+, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 7300 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, light Sensor, Hall Sensor