The South Korean company Samsung Electronics unveiled in China its new smartphone model – the Galaxy Folder, unusual for modern smartphones, but once a popular feature phones, the clamshell form factor with the usual "hardware evil" of the numerical keypad.
A Novelty, despite the fact that looks "metal", made from plastic. But even this did not allow her to remain light – weight smartphone is 160 g. the New Galaxy Folder (SM-G1600) running the operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow and is equipped with two slots for SIM cards with support for 4G/LTE networks, two cameras, a small internal 3.8-inch WVGA display, 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory expandable through the use of removable memory cards.
Other technical specifications of Samsung Galaxy Folder (SM-G1600) are as follows:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE; 3G/UMTS 2100/1900/850/900 MHz, 3G/CDMA 800MHz, 3G/TD-SCDMA 2010/1880 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, CDMA 800 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 122x60,2x15,4 mm
- Weight: 160g
- Processor: 1.4 GHz, Quad core
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 3.8-inch, TFT, resolution of 480x800 pixels
- Main camera: 8 MP with autofocus and backlight
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, USB 2.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou
- Battery: 1950 mA/h
- Other: Accelerometer, proximity Sensor, Hall Sensor