The Chinese company ZTE presented at the Berlin IFA 2016 its new 5.2-inch smartphone AXON 7 mini, which, according to the manufacturer, took the best from the older model – AXON 7, successfully combining thoughtful design with high quality sound.
Thanks to cooperation with specialists of the music industry, including professors from the prestigious Golden Ears Conservatory of Music, developers AXON 7 mini managed to achieve audio playback at the highest level. Novelty is equipped with advanced sound processor production AKM, which is usually only used in audio systems hi-end class. In addition, the device has got dual frontal stereo speakers. Completes the picture of the DOLBY ATMOS technology that provides surround sound in 7.1 format.
New ZTE got the same unique design as the model AXON 7. It was developed in conjunction with the Studio Designworks – a division of BMW Corporation, where the curved lines of the mini AXON 7 in combination with a rounded screen 2.5 D and metallic housing suggest Association with the powerful race cars.
AXON 7 mini will go on sale in Russia, Germany, Spain, Poland, Japan, Australia, India, Saudi Arabia and the United States since the end of September. About the cost will be announced later.
Features ZTE AXON 7 mini:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE; 3G WCDMA; CDMA; GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Sizes: 147,5x71x7,8 mm
- Weight: 153g
- CPU: OCTA core (4x1. 5GHz + 4x1,2 GHz) Qualcomm Snapdragon 617
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.2-inch, AMOLED, a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels
- Main camera: 16 MP with phase detection autofocus
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.1, NFC, USB Type-C, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 2705 mAh, support fast-charging technology Quick Charge 2.0
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, light Sensors and proximity, Geomagnetic sensor