The Company MEIZU today officially unveiled its first phablet in full metal body – MEIZU MAX. This new product is equipped with a 6-inch Full HD display with rounded 2.5 D protective glass, the support work with two SIM cards and 4G/LTE networks, touch-sensitive mechanical button with 2.1 mTouch fingerprint scanner, OCTA-core 1.8 GHz 64-bit processor MediaTek Helio P10, 3 GB RAM and 64 GB of internal memory.
In addition, MEIZU MAX running the Android operating system with its own shell FLYME, has a 13 MP main camera with 5-lens optics sensor produced by Sony phase detect autofocus and dvuhtonnoy flash and a 5 MP front camera.
MEIZU MAX is available in four different body colors: dark grey, gold, silvery and rose gold. The start of sales of smartphones in Russia is expected in mid-fall 2016. Information about the final price of a novelty in Russia and the start of pre-orders will be given later on the official Russian website of the company. In China MEIZU is possible to purchase MAX at a price of 1699 yuan (~254$).
Main technical specifications of MEIZU MAX:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G; GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Sizes: 163,4x81,6x7,9 mm
- Weight: 189 g
- CPU: OCTA-core (ARM Cortex-A53, 4x1,8 GHz + 4x1 GHz), MediaTek Helio P10
- Platform: Android shell FLYME
- Display: 6-inch, IPS, a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP (SONY IMX258), phase detection autofocus, duchonova flash
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communication: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.1LE, USB (USB-OTG, USB HOST), GPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 4100 mA/h
- Other: fingerprint Scanner mTouch 2.1, Celerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Digital compass, Hall Sensor