The Commmunication Company TCL has announced at the IFA exhibition in 2016 its new stylish smartphone Alcatel SHINE LITE with advanced features, created with her words, for demanding and technically savvy young users who appreciate design premium.
Alcatel SHINE LITE is designed by the manufacturer for youth, which is important for an intuitive interface, advanced functionality and safety of information storage, due to the presence of a fingerprint scanner.
SHINE LITE is available in two elegant colors – white (Pure White) and gold (Satin Gold), embodying affordable luxury in the smartphone market. Until the end of the year the model will appear in black color (Prime Black).
Main technical characteristics Alcatel SHINE LITE:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G; GSM
- Dimensions: 141,5x71,2x7,45 mm
- Weight: 156G
- CPU: 1.3 GHz, Quad core, MediaTek MT6737 the
- Platform: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Display: 5-inch, IPS, resolution of 1280x720 pixels, the protective glass Dragontrail curved 2.5 D
- Main camera: 13 MP
- Front camera: 5MP
- FM radio
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.LE 2, USB, GPS
- Battery: 2460 mAh
- Other: fingerprint reader