Lenovo in the framework of the exhibition IFA 2016 introduced the 5.5-inch smartphone Lenovo P2 in a slim metal body that combines premium design, modern technical equipment and a long battery life.
Lenovo P2 features a 5.5-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD resolution (1920x1080) and with a protective glass Corning Gorilla glass 3, OCTA core 2 GHz processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, 3 GB RAM and 32 GB of internal memory. In addition, there is a place for the fingerprint scanner, 5 MP front and 13 MP main camera with autofocus, image stabilisation and dual CCT flash
New running the operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow. To charge the device uses a battery capacity of 5100 mAh. Support TurboPower (24W) provides up to 10 hours in just 15 minutes of charging. Lenovo P2 in a metal casing and is available in Golden and grey colors.
The Lenovo Smartphone, the P2 will go on sale late fall of 2016.
Brief technical specifications Samsung P2:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G; GSM
- Dimensions: 153x76x8,5 mm
- Weight: 177 g
- CPU: 2 GHz, OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch, AMOLED, a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofocus and flash
- Front camera: 5MP
- FM radio
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.1, USB, NFC, GPS/GLONASS/BDS
- Battery: 5100 mAh, Li-Pol