The Taiwanese company HTC at IFA 2016, which takes place in Berlin, presented its new smartphone, metal – A9s HTC One, which up to this point have dubbed as the "iPhone clone" for some similarity of the lines of the design elements, including the presence of a fingerprint scanner embedded in the Central key management.
This product has a 5-inch HD screen with a protective glass Gorilla glass, 5 MP front camera and 13 MP main and OCTA core processor MediaTek Helio P10. The market will be two versions of the HTC One A9s, not including different color options for the design of the case: with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory, and also a version with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB of internal memory.
Other specifications for the HTC One A9s are as follows:the
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE Cat 6 (300/50 Mbps); 3G/UMTS 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Sizes: 146,49x71,5x7,99 mm
- Weight: 149,8 g
- CPU: OCTA core, MediaTek Helio P10
- Platform: Android c HTC Sense interface
- Display: 5-inch super LCD, resolution of 1280x720 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofocus and led backlight, the sensor is backside illuminated, support Full HD movie shooting
- Front camera: 5 MP, sensor with backside illuminated, support Full HD movie shooting
- Memory: 2/3 GB of RAM, 16/32 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.2, NFC, USB, GPS
- Battery: 2300 mAh
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting, Magnetometer