The French company ARCHOS has introduced its own secure smartphone ARCHOS 50 Saphir, which, in addition to increased protection from external influences, including falling from height up to 1 meter underwater (protection in the framework of the IP68 standard), is characterized by its aggressive appearance, and the presence of a high-capacity battery 5000 mA/h, providing the new work up to two days without recharging.
Besides, ARCHOS 50 Saphir, running the operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow, supports 4G/LTE networks and has a 5-inch IPS display with HD resolution and protected by Gorilla glass 4, 2 GB RAM and 13 MP main camera.
Other specifications of the ARCHOS 50 Saphir is as follows:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE 800/1800/2100/2600 MHz; 3G UMTS/DC-HSPA+ (42/11 Mbps); GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Sizes: 146,6x75,9x13,9 mm
- CPU: 1.5 GHz, Quad core, MediaTek MTK6737VWT
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5-inch, IPS, resolution of 1280x720 pixels, the protective glass Gorilla Glass 4
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofocus and led backlighting; supports Full HD (1080p) movie recording
- Front camera: 5MP the
- FM radio
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, USB 2.0, GPS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 5000 mAh, Li-Ion