The Chinese company Xiaomi today unveiled its new low-cost, but quite functional and stylish all-metal smartphone – Redmi Note 4 with decategory MediaTek Helio X20, battery capacity of 4100 mA/h and fingerprint scanner, 5.5-inch Full HD screen covered with curved glass (2.5 D).
The sale will be available in two variant of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory for the price of 899 yuan (about 135$) and advanced – with 3 GB of RAM and 64 GB built-in (which in both cases can be expanded through external memory cards) at a price of 1,199 yuan (about $180).
Other specifications presented novelties will look like the following:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G; GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 151x76x8,35 mm
- Weight: 175g
- CPU: 2.1 GHz, decategory, MediaTek Helio X20
- Platform: MIUI 8.0
- Display: 5.5-inch, a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP, phase detection autofocus, color backlight, support Full HD movie shooting
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 2/3 GB of RAM, 16/64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Display, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.2, USB, infrared port, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 4100 mA/h
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting, Hall Sensor