Lenovo has quietly announced the release of the new smartphone Lenovo Vibe C2 Power, which from the normal C2 is characterized by having a bigger battery (3500 mAh vs 2750 mAh) and two gigabytes of RAM, whereas in the "normal" S2 had only 1 GB of RAM.
In addition, the novelty is running an operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow, equipped with a 5-inch HD display, 1 GHz Quad-core 64-bit MediaTek processor MT6735P, 16 GB of internal memory, support for 4G/LTE networks and two SIM cards and speaker power of 1 watt and support of technology Waves MaxxAudio.
The Timing of the appearance of Lenovo Vibe C2 Power and its cost has not yet been announced, but with its main technical characteristics you can get to know:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE Cat.4 (150/50 Mbps); 3G UMTS/HSPA+ 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 143x71,4x9,55 mm
- Weight: of 155.6 g
- CPU: 1 GHz, Quad core, MediaTek MT3735P
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow the
- Display: 5-inch, IPS, resolution of 1280x720 pixels
- Primary camera: 8 MP c with autofocus and led backlight, support for HD video recording
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Audio: Speaker power 1 W (>83,5 dB) with a Waves MaxxAudio, 2 microphone, audio Jack 3.5 mm amplifier AWINIC 8738, FM radio
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0 LE, USB, GPS/A-GPS
- Battery: 3500 mAh, Li-Pol
- Other: Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting