The Chinese company OPPO today has officially unveiled its new smartphone under the symbol F1s, which it promotes as the next "expert selfie" with the resolution of front camera is 16 MP while the main camera on the back, it's only 13 MP.
The Start of sales OPPO F1s scheduled first in India, then in the market of South and South-East Asia, and then in other countries at a price of around 275$. While the presented new device running the operating system Color OS 3.0, equipped with a capacious battery (3075 mA/h), 32 GB of internal memory and 3 GB of RAM, and two slots for SIM cards and a separate slot for microSD memory cards. In addition, there's a place a 5.5-inch HD display, OCTA-core 64-bit processor and fingerprint scanner.
Other specifications OPPO F1s look like this:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE; 3G WCDMA 850/900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 154,5x76x7,38 mm
- Weight: 160g
- CPU: OCTA core, MediaTek MT6750
- Platform: ColorOS 3.0, based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch, TFT IPS, a resolution of 1280x720 pixels, the protective glass 2.5 D Corning Gorrilla Glass 4
- Main camera: 13 MP with led backlight
- Front camera: 16 megapixels
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.0, USB, GPS
- Battery: 3075 mA/h
- Other: Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass, fingerprint Scanner