The Chinese company Huawei has presented at home your option premium phablet – Honor Note 8, equipped with a 6.6-inch Super AMOLED display with 2K resolution, capacious battery (4500 mAh) and a fingerprint scanner.
The Presented new device running the native shell EMUI 4.1, based on operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow, supports 4G/LTE networks and two SIM cards, gestures, tapping on the screen, and is equipped with its own OCTA core processor Kirin 955 and 4 GB of RAM. Will go on sale in three variants of Huawei Honor Note 8 with 32 GB of internal memory, 64 GB and 128 GB, expandable through the use of microSD memory cards that are inserted instead of the second SIM card.
Junior model with 32 GB of internal memory will cost 2299 yuan (~347$), while the version with 64 GB will cost 2,499 yuan (~377$), and the model with 128 GB – 2799 yuan (~422$).
Other technical specifications of Huawei Honor 8 Note:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE; 3G TD-SCDMA, WCDMA, CDMA2000; GSM GPRS/EDGE, CDMA; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 178,8x90,9x7,18 mm
- Weight: 219 g the
- CPU: OCTA-core (4x2. 5 GHz Cortex A72 + 4x1,8 GHz Cortex A53 + microkernel i5), Huawei Kirin 955
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, EMUI 4.1
- Display: 6.6-inch, Super AMOLED, resolution 2560x1440 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofocus, optical image stabilization system, color lighting the
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM, 32/64/128 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth M4.2+BLE, USB 2.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 4500 mAh, Li-Pol
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, E-compass, Hall Sensor, light Sensors and proximity