The South Korean company Samsung Electronics today, the event SamsungUnpacked 2016, has launched its new phablet Galaxy Note 7 with enhanced S Pen stylus and safety features.
This new product has a waterproof case and stylus (IP68), allowing its owner to work with the device even when the screen is wet. Among the advanced built-in functionality for security from Galaxy Note 7 has, in addition to the fingerprint scanner, the scanner of the iris, which can be used to authenticate the user and bundles with Samsung Pay.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 will be on sale from August 19 in such colors as Blue, Gold, Silver, Titanium and Black.
Other specifications for the Samsung Galaxy Note 7:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE Cat.12 / LTE Cat.10 / LTE Cat.9
- Sizes: 153,5x73,9x7,9 mm
- Weight: 169 g
- CPU: OCTA-core (4x2,3 GHz + 4x1,6)
- Platform: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.7-inch, Super AMOLED Dual edge (with curved sides), a resolution of 2560x1440 pixels
- Main camera: 12 MP with optical stabilization system image
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (LPDDR4), 64 GB of internal (UFS 2.0), slot for microSD memory cards (up to 256GB)
- Communication: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz) MIMO(2x2) 620Mbps, 4.2 Bluetooth LE, ANT+, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou
- Battery: 3500 mAh, quick charging, wireless charging
- Other: Barometer, fingerprint Scanner, iris Scanner eye, Gyroscope, Hall Sensor, E-compass, Heart rate monitor, proximity Sensors and lighting