The Chinese company Xiaomi today unveiled its flagship smartphone budget line – Redmi note Pro, which will be the most expensive in it. Submitted to the novelty will be available in three versions – standard with 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of internal memory and 2.1 GHz processor MediaTek Helio X20 (~225$), extended with 64 GB of RAM and 2.4 GHz processor MediaTek Helio X25 (~255$), and in the premium version with a 2.5 GHz processor MediaTek Helio X25, 4 GB RAM and 128 GB of internal memory (300$).
All three models will be equipped with all-metal case, the two main camera resolution 13 MP and 5 MP with phase autofocus, the fingerprint scanner built into the control key and the 5.5-inch OLED display with Full HD resolution.
Other specifications Xiaomi Redmi Pro are as follows:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G UMTS; GSM GPRS/EDGE; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 151,5x76,2x8,15 mm
- Weight: 174g
- CPU: 2,1/2,3/2,5 GHz, decategory, MediaTek Helio X20/X25 Helio
- Display: 5.5-inch, OLED, a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP + 5 MP (depth of field), phase autofocus system, Full HD video recording
- Front camera: 5MP
- RAM: 3/4 GB of RAM, 32/64/128 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, USB Type-C, IR port, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/Beidou
- Battery: 4050 mA/h
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, light Sensors and proximity, Hall Sensor