The Company MEIZU today unveiled in Beijing its new all-metal photo flagship smartphone MEIZU MX6, who continued the tradition of the line MX is the best technology for the best price. According to the manufacturer, particular attention in creating this smartphone has been given the camera design, autonomy and performance of the device.
MEIZU MX6 has a fully metal housing, with minimal space dedicated to the output of the antennas. According to the company, with the creation of the body used new technologies of metal processing, which allowed to achieve such an elegant appearance, while maintaining the structural strength and usability of the smartphone. Traditionally, users available multi-touch mechanical button mTouch that includes fast and accurate fingerprint scanner. The smartphone has support for two Nano-Sim cards. Both slots support LTE cat.6, and thanks to technology ET the power consumption in 4G networks the device reduced by 20%.
The Main focus of MEIZU MX6 made on the camera. The smartphone is equipped with the latest 12 megapixel SONY IMX386 with pixel size of 1.23 µm, 6-lens lens, phase focus, f/2.0 aperture, fine tuning in special laboratories, new and improved image processing algorithms, which together provide clear and detailed pictures even in low light conditions. Front camera received a new module with a resolution of 5 MP with wide angle and f/2.0 aperture allowing you to get the perfect selfie even in the dark.
In addition, the novelty is running an operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow with its own shell FLYME, equipped with decategory MediaTek Helio X20, a large 5.5-inch Full HD display with 2.5 D curved glass, 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory, as well as technology fast charging mCharge 3.0, allowing you to fully charge built-in battery (3060 mAh) from 0 to 100% in just 75 minutes.
In Russia, the new MEIZU MX6 to hit the shelves in early autumn. Information about the final price of a smartphone in Russia and the start of pre-orders will be given later on the official website of the company.
Main technical specifications of MEIZU MX6:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE cat.6, 3G, GSM, two slots for SIM cards
- Sizes: 153,6x75,2x7,25 mm
- Weight: 155 g
- CPU: decategory (4x1. 4GHz + 4x1,9 GHz), MediaTek Helio X20
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow c shell FLYME the
- Display: 5.5-inch, TDDI, resolution 1920x1080 pixels, 2.5 D rounded glass
- Main camera: 12 MP, Sony IMX sensor 386, phase detection autofocus, duchonova flash
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM, 32 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communication: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.1 + BLE, USB Type C support OTGi USB HOST, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3060 mAh
- Other: fingerprint reader