The South Korean company Samsung Electronics has introduced for the Indian market the new range of smartphones of the Galaxy series On, which has replenished with two models – Galaxy On5 On7 Galaxy Pro and Pro, which differ only in the diagonal size of the display and small parts in the other characteristics.
Other features of the new model it should be noted on the invoice body, which is made "under the skin", both in appearance and tactile sensations (at least so the manufacturer promises).
The cost of the 5.5-inch smartphone Galaxy On7 Pro will cost local Indian buyers 11 190 rupees (~167$), and 5-inch Galaxy On5 Pro they already have to give up only 9 of 190 rupees (~137 USD).
Other technical specifications of Galaxy On7 On5 Pro and Galaxy Pro are as follows:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE; 3G/UMTS; GSM GPRS/EDGE; two slots for SIM cards the
- Sizes: 151,8x77,5x8,2 mm (On7 Pro) / 142,3x72,1x8. 5 mm (On5 Pro)
- Weight: 172 g (On7 Pro) / 150 g (On5 Pro)
- CPU: 1.2 GHz (On7 Pro) / 1.3 GHz (On5 Pro), Quad core
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch (On7 Pro) / 5-inch (On5 Pro), TFT, resolution of 1280x720 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP (On7 Pro) / 8 MP (On5 Pro) with autofocus and backlight, support Full HD movie shooting
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.0, USB, GPS/GLONASS
- Battery: 3000 mA/h (On7 Pro) / 2600 mA/h (On5 Pro)
- Other: Accelerometer, proximity Sensor, FM radio