The TP-LINK, known to us as a manufacturer and supplier of wireless network equipment, announced a new 4.5-inch smartphone Neffos Y5L, which opens the second line of mobile devices TP-LINK – Y Series.
Among the key advantages of the new Neffos Y5L, according to the manufacturer, – high quality camera, enough performance for comfortable work in multitasking, Dual SIM Dual-Standby, as well as the latest version of the Android operating system.
Neffos Y5L, which will be available in white, dark grey and yellow color options, is expected in sale in Russia in late July, with a suggested retail price of the device will be 5 490 rubles.
For the above price users will get the device with the following specifications:
- Support communications standards: 3G UMTS/HSPA+ (42/5,76 Mbps); GSM GPRS/EDGE; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 133,4x66,6x9,8 mm
- Weight: 127,3 g the
- CPU: 1.1 GHz, Quad core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8209)
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 4.5-inch resolution 854x480 pixels
- Main camera: 5 MP with autofocus
- Front camera: 2 MP
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card (up to 32GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, USB, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS
- Battery: 2020 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting