The South Korean company Pantech is already several years not "pleasing" their fans with new smartphones. And recently, she presented at home original novelty – a smartphone under local trademark SKY – IM-100, which will be sold by national mobile operators.
This new model stands out for its minimalist design, where there was a non-standard element for modern devices – metallic "Golden" the steering wheel on the side that was popular at the time, from mobile devices from Sony.
But the uniqueness of SKY IM-100 does not end there – this smartphone will come bundled with the same original multifunctional accessory called STONE (stone), made in the same style with a smartphone, including a similar control ring.
STONE can act in several roles – as a wireless Bluetooth audio speakers with an automatic connection via NFC, wireless charging, lamp mood and create a welcoming illumination. In addition, STONE has the functions of transition to the sleep mode and Wake-up when in the first case, after a set interval column may gradually reduce the volume level you are listening to music, and in the second case – to awaken his master in the morning after sleep.
From the point of view of the technical characteristics of SKY IM-100 from Pantech as follows:
- Dimensions: 142,7x69,9x7,8 mm
- Weight: 130g
- CPU: OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- Display: 5,15-inch, TFT, resolution of 1920x1080 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofocus
- Front camera: 5 MP with fixed focus
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communication: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.2+LE, USB, NFC, GPS
- Battery: 3000 mAh, fast charging, wireless charging
- Other: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass
The characteristics of the STONE:
- Dimensions: 93x93x55 mm the
- Weight: 494 g
- Chipset: CSR8670
- Speakers: 2x3 watts plus subwoofer
- Communication: Bluetooth v4.2, NFC
- Battery: 2600 mA/h
- Wireless charging station