The Chinese company OPPO unveiled its new smartphone model under the index A37, which it is positioning as a cheap solution ($199) to create high-quality photos and running its own mobile operating system – ColorOS 3.0, based on Android.
The Start of sales of the novelty is planned by the manufacturer on 25 June from Singapore, with a gradual extension of the list of countries.
As noted in the company, OPPO A37 is equipped with a large (1/4’) high sensitivity 5 megapixel sensor with reverse backlight OmniBSI+ pixel size of 1.4 microns, and a function display backlighting when creating self-portraits. Complements the front camera features proprietary technology Beautify 4.0, offering various options and modes of processing images.
Main camera uses an 8 megapixel sensor with backside illuminated 1/3 size,2’ and the same pixel size as the front camera is 1.4 microns, providing a wide dynamic range and high sensitivity images in low light and low noise level.
In addition, OPPO A37 has a 5-inch HD display with 2.5 D curved glass Corning Gorilla glass 4, 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory which can be expanded using memory cards, 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, support for 4G/LTE networks and two SIM cards.
Main technical specifications of OPPO A37:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE; 3G/WCDMA; GSM GPRS/EDGE; two slots for SIM cards (other than microSD) the
- Sizes: 143,1x71x7,68 mm
- Weight: 136 grams
- CPU: 1.2 GHz, chetyrehjadernyj, Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- Platform: ColorOS 3.0, based on Android 5.1
- Display: 5-inch IPS TFT, resolution of 1280x720 pixels
- Camera: 8 MP with led backlight
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card (up to 128GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, USB OTG, GPS
- Battery: 2630 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass