ASUS has officially introduced its new eight-inch model of the tablet ZenPad 8.0, supports 5.1-channel surround sound DTS-HD Premium Sound and sound technology SonicMaster, as well as a special cover feature six speakers, including one subwoofer.
In addition, the novelty is equipped with 8 MP primary camera with high-aperture optics (f/2.0) and technology PixelMaster, which provides zero latency when recording, a new version of the user interface ZenUI, as well as technologies MDM (Mobile device management).
Among the technical characteristics of the ASUS ZenPad 8.0 indicate the following:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE 800/850/900/1800/1900/2100/2600 MHz; 3G UMTS 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE
- Dimensions: 209x123x8,5 mm
- Weight: 350g
- Processor: OCTA core Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 (MSM8929) or a Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916)
- Platform: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Display: 8-inch, IPS, a resolution of 1280x800 pixels
- Camera: 8 MP or 5 MP with autofocus
- Front camera: 2 MP
- Memory: 1 or 2 GB of RAM, 8/16 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, Miracast, USB, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS
- Battery: 15.2 In·h
- Other: Accelerometer, Electronic compass, light Sensors and Hall