The Chinese company Xiaomi officially unveiled its new smartphone Redmi 3S, featuring a metal body, fingerprint scanner, battery (4100 mAh) and the inexpensive prices if it is quality other specifications.
This unit is also equipped with a OCTA-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 430, 13 MP camera with phase detection autofocus, support for 4G/LTE networks and two SIM cards and a 5-inch IPS display with HD resolution.
The Presented new device running its own operating system MIUI 7 based on Android, will be presented in two variants – 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory for the price of 699 yuan (~106$) and in a version with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB of internal memory for the price of 899 yuan (~136$).
Other specifications for the Xiaomi Redmi 3S:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G UMTS, TD-SCDMA, CDMA EVDO; CDMA 1x, GSM GPRS/EDGE; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 139,3x69,6x8,5 mm
- Weight: 144 grams the
- CPU: 1.1 GHz, OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- Platform: MIUI 7
- Display: 5-inch, IPS, resolution of 1280x720 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP, phase detection autofocus, backlight, support Full HD movie shooting
- Front camera: 5 MP, support Full HD movie shooting the
- Memory: 2 or 3GB RAM, 16 or 32 GB internal, slot for microSD memory cards (double with the second slot under the SIM card)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display, Bluetooth v4.1, USB, IrDA, GPS
- Battery: 4100 mA/h
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass