The North American mobile operator AT&T and the South Korean company Samsung Electronics introduced the waterproof (IP68 – can be located at a depth of 1.5 m for 30 minutes) and shockproof (withstands a drop from a height of 1.5 m) Samsung Galaxy S7 active, which will be available exclusively only AT AT&T.
Samsung Galaxy S7 active is equipped with a 5.1-inch Super AMOLED display, a battery capacity of 4000 mA/h, and as previously announced, the series smartphones Galaxy S7 is equipped with 12 MP primary camera with Dual Pixel technology, a fingerprint scanner, Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, 32 GB of internal memory and slot for microSD memory cards.
Main technical specifications of Samsung Galaxy S7 active:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE, 3G/UMTS 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 148,8x75x9,9 mm
- Weight: 185g
- CPU: 2,15 GHz, Quad core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 (MSM8996)
- Platform: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.1-inch, Super AMOLED, resolution 2560x1440 pixels
- Main camera: 12 MP with autofocus, technology Dual-Pixel and led backlight, f/1.7
- Front camera: 5 MP, f/1.7
- FM radio
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM, 32 GB internal, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 200 GB)
- Communication: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/r (2,4/5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.2, USB, NFC, MST, GPS/aGPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 4000 mAh, quick charging, wireless charging
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyroscope, heart rate sensor, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass