The Company TCL Communication, which produces mobile devices under the brand Alcatel, together with the mobile operator "Beeline" introduced a new smartphone PIXI4 with a 5-inch screen, which they positioned as the ideal device for those who cannot imagine their lives without mobile communication and the Internet. When purchasing tariff "All for 500 with unlimited Internet-traffic in 4G networks four months the price will be 3990 rubles.
Submitted to the novelty is running an operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow and has a 5-inch display, image stabilization function and dual cameras. In addition, the buyer can choose the color that appeal to him – sky blue, juicy orange, milky white, classic black or grey.
Specifications Alcatel PIXI4 (5”):
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE; 3G/UMTS; GSM GPRS/EDGE
- Dimensions: 140,7x72,5x9,5 mm
- Weight: 169 g
- CPU: 1 GHz, Quad-core, MediaTek MTK 6735M
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5-inch, with a resolution of 854x480 pixels
- Primary camera: 8 MP
- Front camera: 5 MP c backlight
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal, the slot under microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth, USB, GPS
- Battery: 2000 mA/h