The South Korean company LG Electronics announced the replenishment of its line of phablet Stylus, wherein, in addition to having a large display, and even a stylus included, new model – LG Stylus 2 Plus, which will go on sale in the coming weeks on the key markets of Asia, South and North America, and Europe.
Presents the novelty is equipped with 1.4 GHz OCTA core processor, large 5.7-inch IPS display with Full HD resolution, 16 MP main camera and lighting for both cameras – the front and back.
Specifications LG Stylus 2 Plus:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE; 3G/HSPA+; GSM
- Dimensions: 155x79,6x7,4 mm
- Weight: 145g
- Processor: 1.4 GHz, OCTA core the
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.7-inch, IPS, Quantum, resolution 1920x1080 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP or 16 MP (depending on market)
- Front camera: 5 MP or 8 MP (market dependent)
- Memory: 2 GB or 3 GB of RAM (depending on market), 16/32 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, USB 2.0, GPS
- Battery: 3000 mAh (removable)
- Other: fingerprint reader