The South Korean company Samsung Electronics has officially unveiled in China its new range of smartphones Galaxy C as well as a new smartphone of this series – Galaxy C5, made in a metal casing and having quite decent specifications for the price of 2399 yuan (~365$) for the version with 64 GB of internal memory.
In Addition to the metal case, presents new running operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow is equipped with a 1.5 GHz OCTA core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 617, a fingerprint scanner, as well as a 5.2-inch Full HD display and support for 4G/LTE networks with the ability to use two SIM cards.
Other specifications for the Samsung Galaxy C5:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G UMTS 850/900/1900 / 2100MHz, CDMA EVDO 800 MHz; TD-SCDMA 1880/2010 MHz; GMS GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, CDMA (2G) 800 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 145,9x72x6,7 mm the
- Weight: 143g
- CPU: 1.5 GHz, OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 (MSM8952)
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.2-inch, Super AMOLED, a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels
- Camera: 16 megapixels
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM, 32/64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card (up to 128GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.2, USB 2.0, ANT+, GPS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 2600 mA/h