The Japanese company Sony announced its new model 6-inch model phablet Sony Xperia Ultra XA, the main purpose of which is to create high quality selfies even at night, thanks to the 16 MP front camera, equipped with a highly sensitive sensor, bright lighting and a system of optical image stabilization.
Smart system for front flash brightly illuminates the face and the background, making high-quality selfie can be removed even at night, and feature optical image stabilization compensates for hand shake. In addition, there is a place photography function according to the gesture – raise your hand to start the timer shooting, and while he is counting the seconds, the user can hold the pose for a selfie.
In addition to high-quality front-facing camera, presented novelty has a high speed of 21.5 MP main camera with hybrid autofocus and instant readiness for shooting. Another feature of the Sony Xperia XA Ultra – thin side frames at the sides of its rounded display, Full HD resolution.
The Manufacturer said that the battery capacity of the presented device will last for two days, during which you can chat, take pictures, and watch videos. Using the same brand charger UCH12 and after 10 minutes of charging Xperia XA Ultra can work up to five and a half hours.
The Xperia XA Ultra will be available in the summer in three colors: graphite black, white and gold in color lime. To protect Ultra Xperia XA are the original covers of the respective colors including Style Flip Cover support auto turn on/off screen when opening and closing the case.
Main technical specifications Sony Xperia Ultra XA:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE Cat 4, 3G UMTS/HSPA+; GSM GPRS/EDGE; there is a version with two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 164,2x79,4x8,4 mm
- Weight: 190g the
- CPU: OCTA core, MediaTek MT6755, support 64-bit instructions
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 6-inch, Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2, a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels
- Camera: 21,5 MP, 1/2,4 - Exmor RS, Hybrid AF
- Front camera: 16 MP, matrix Sony Exmor R, optical image stabilization, autofocus, backlight
- FM radio
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 200 GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11, Wi-Fi Miracast, Bluetooth, USB v4.1, NFC, DLNA, aGPS
- Battery: 2700 mA/h