Lenovo has introduced its new smartphone – Lenovo Vibe, which it has positioned as a device with wide multimedia capabilities at an affordable price, which features a Quad-core processor and 5-inch display.
In addition, the presented new device running the operating system Android 5.1 Lollipop has support for wireless technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and 4G/LTE networks with data speeds up to 150 Mbit/s is Optional available version of the smartphone with two SIM cards and two different color design – black and white.
Other technical specifications of Lenovo Vibe C:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE; 3G/WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 143,5x71,8x9,95 mm
- Weight: 166 g
- CPU: 1.1 GHz, Quad core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 210
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch, TFT-TN, a resolution of 854x489 pixels
- Main camera: 5 MP
- Front camera: 2 MP
- FM radio the
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 8/16 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, USB, A-GPS
- Battery: 2300 mAh