The South Korean company Samsung Electronics has introduced in Germany its new 10.1-inch model of the tablet is A Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (2016), equipped with a 1.6 GHz OCTA core processor, 2 GB RAM, Full HD display, latest version of the operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and the ability to work in 4G/LTE networks.
In addition, this apparatus has at its disposal highly sensitive 8 MP main camera with autofocus and backlight, 2 MP front camera as well as a multiplayer mode that includes support for the functions of Kid Mode 4.0, designed for the youngest family members limiting their access to adult content and making the user interface more vivid and colorful.
A Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (2016) will be presented in two variants – Wi-Fi version at a price of 289 Euros and the version with the access to 4G/LTE networks for the price of 349 Euro in black and white colors, starting in June of this year.
Other specifications for the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016):
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (Cat. 4 150/50 Mbps) 800/850/900/1800/2100/2300/2600 MHz; 3G UMTS/HSPA+ (42/5,76 Mbps) 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Sizes: 155,3x254,2x8,2 mm
- Weight: 525 g
- Processor: 1.6 GHz OCTA core
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 10.1-inch, PLS TFT, resolution 1920x1200 pixels
- Primary camera: 8 MP with autofocus and backlight, support Full HD video recording
- Front camera: 2 MP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card the
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.2, USB 2.0, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou
- Battery: 7300 mAh