The Taiwanese company HTC has introduced for the Asian market with a new model mid-range smartphone – HTC Desire 628 dual SIM, is aimed at a young audience, thanks to its catchy two-tone coloring of the case.
Presents the novelty is equipped with 5-inch HD display, support for 4G/LTE networks and the opportunity to work with two SIM cards, audio technology HTC BoomSound and dual cameras – primary 13 MP and 5 MP front.
Other specifications for the HTC Desire dual SIM 628:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE Cat 4, 3G/UMTS, AWS/850/900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Sizes: 146,9x70,9x19,8 mm
- Weight: 142 g
- CPU: 1.3 GHz, OCTA core, MediaTek MT6753
- Platform: Android with HTC Sense
- Display: 5-inch, a resolution of 1280x720 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofokusem, BSI (backside illuminated, support Full HD movie recording
- Front camera: 5 MP, a BSI (backside illuminated, support Full HD movie recording
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 2TB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, USB 2.0, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 2200 mA/h