The Taiwanese company HTC announced the start of sales in Russia a new smartphone family HTC One with support for two SIM-cards – HTC One dual sim X9, continues the line of smartphones in all-metal casing, the founder of which is the legendary model HTC One M7.
Recall that the smartphone HTC One X9 was announced at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona in the first quarter of this year. In Russia goes on sale version of the model supports two SIM-cards.
At the start of sales in may, X9 HTC One dual sim will be available in dark grey in a network of salons of MTS and the company store HTC at a price of 29 990 rubles.
Main technical characteristics HTC One dual sim X9:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G UMTS 850/900/1900 / 2100MHz, TD-SCDMA 1900/2000 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; support dual SIM cards
- Sizes: 153,9x75,9x7,99 mm
- Weight: 170 g
- CPU: OCTA core, MediaTek Helio X10, support 64-bit instructions
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense
- Display: 5.5-inch, super LCD, resolution of 1920x1080 pixels and a protective coating Gorilla Glass
- Camera: 13 MP, sensor with back illumination, the optical system image stabilization, autofocus, support for 4K video
- Front camera: 5 MP, support Full HD (1080p) movie recording
- Dual front-facing speakers with HTC BoomSound technology DolbyAudio; FM radio
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 2TB)
- Communication: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, USB 2.0 GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/Beidou, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3000 mA/h
- Other: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, light Sensors and proximity, Electronic compass, Magnetometer