HTC has introduced in Germany its new model of smartphone – HTC One S9, which it is positioning as a device with an elegant finish curved all-metal case, high quality workmanship and innovative technology inside.
This new product is equipped with high-speed 13 MP camera, protected by a sapphire crystal glass with optical image stabilization, professional shooting mode, including support for RAW format and advanced functions of image editing. In addition, there is a place wide-angle front camera, latest version of Android 6.0 Marshmallow with a proprietary interface HTC Sense, as well as audio technology HTC BoomSound with Dolby Audio Surround.
Other specifications for the HTC One S9:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE, 3G/UMTS 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 144,6x69,7x10,09 mm
- Weight: 158 g
- CPU: 2 GHz, OCTA core, MediaTek Helio X10
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI
- Display: 5-inch super LCD, resolution of 1920x1080 pixels, protective glass Gorilla glass
- Main camera: 13 MP, sensor with back illumination, the optical system image stabilization, dual color backlight, support Full HD movie shooting
- Front camera: HTC Ultra Pixel, the battery
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.1 (2.4/5 GHz), micro USB 2.0, DLNA, Miracast, NFC, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou
- Battery: 2840 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass, Magnetometer