The Chinese company OPPO today introduced in India its new model of smartphone OPPO F1 Plus, which will join its lineup of fotosmeteo F Series, while the presence of a thin frame all-metal housing around a 5.2-inch AMOLED display (1,66 mm) with protective glass Gorilla Glass 4 and 16 MP front camera.
In addition, this device is equipped with a proprietary quick charging, 64GB of internal memory and 4 GB of RAM, expandable through the use of microSD memory cards (up to 128GB) and a high speed fingerprint scanner.
Together with India, COOLPAD F1 Plus will be on sale in the markets of Southeast Asia, the middle East and North Africa this month and then next month online sales will start in Europe.
Among other technical features new items, running an operating system ColorOS 3.0, based on Android 5.1 Lollipop, OPPO also notes the presence of 13 MP main camera, OCTA core processor MediaTek Helio P10 with 64-bit architecture and image processor TrueBright and support 4G/LTE networks and two SIM cards.
Main technical specifications of OPPO F1 Plus:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE; 3G/WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 151,8x74,3x6,6 mm
- Weight: 145g
- CPU: 2 GHz, OCTA core, MediaTek MT6755 (Helio P10)
- Platform: ColorOS 3.0, based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch, AMOLED, resolution 1920x1080 pixels, protective glass Gorilla glass 4
- Main camera: 13 MP
- Front camera: 16 megapixels
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card (up to 128GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.0, USB OTG, GPS
- Battery: 2850 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass