The Chinese company OPPO today launched in India its new model smartphone COOLPAD F1 Plus that will join its lineup of fotosmeteo F Series, while the presence of a thin all-metal body frame around the 5.2-inch AMOLED display (1,66 mm) with protective glass Gorilla Glass 4 and 16 MP front camera.
In addition, this unit is equipped with a proprietary system, fast charging, 64GB of internal memory and 4 GB of RAM, expandable by using microSD memory cards (up to 128GB), and high-speed fingerprint scanner.
Together with India, COOLPAD F1 Plus will go on sale in the markets of Southeast Asia, the middle East and North Africa this month and then next month online sales will start in Europe.
Among other technical features new items, running an operating system ColorOS 3.0, based on Android 5.1 Lollipop, OPPO also notes the presence of 13 MP rear camera, OCTA-core processor MediaTek Helio P10 with 64-bit architecture, and processor of image processing TrueBright and support 4G/LTE networks and two SIM cards.
Main technical specifications of COOLPAD F1 Plus:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE; 3G/WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 151,8x74,3x6,6 mm
- Weight: 145g
- Processor: 2 GHz, OCTA core, MediaTek MT6755 (Helio P10)
- Platform: ColorOS 3.0, based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch, AMOLED, resolution 1920x1080 pixels, protective glass Gorilla Glass 4
- Primary camera: 13 MP
- Front camera: 16 megapixels
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, 64 GB of internal, microSD slot memory card (up to 128GB)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.0, USB OTG, GPS
- Battery: 2850 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass