The South Korean company Samsung Electronics once again without much pomp introduced its another budget smartphone from the Galaxy series J for a number of countries, including Russia – the Galaxy J3 (2016).
A New model of the Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) has a more elegant updated design of the front panel, and the thin black frame gives the effect of deep immersion in the image on the 5-inch Super AMOLED screen with HD resolution. In this case thickness is 7.9 mm in width 71,05 mm.
In addition, Galaxy J3 (2016) has a battery capacity of 2600 mA/h and the power saving mode, Quad-core processor and 1.5 GB of RAM, and branded the Smart Manager app, which provides control of basic smartphone features: battery level, available memory, status memory, and the security of the smartphone.
Main technical specifications of Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016):
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE 2100/1800/850/2600/900/800 MHz; 3G UMTS 2100/1900/850/900 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 142,3x71x7,9 mm
- Weight: 138g the
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Quad-core Spreadtrum SC8830 (other markets are available models CPU processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 and Samsung Exynos 3475)
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch, Super AMOLED, resolution of 1280x720 pixels
- Primary camera: 8 MP
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Memory: 1.5 GB RAM, 8 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card (up to 128GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.1, USB 2.0, GPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 2600 mA/h
- Other: Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting