The South Korean company Samsung Electronics once again without much pomp introduced its latest budget smartphone from the Galaxy J series for several countries, including Russia – Galaxy J3 (2016).
The New model Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) has a more elegant updated design of the front panel, and the thin black frame gives the effect of deep immersion in the image 5-inch Super AMOLED screen with HD resolution. The thickness of body is 7.9 mm in width 71,05 mm.
In addition, Galaxy J3 (2016) has a battery capacity of 2600 mAh and power-saving mode, Quad-core processor and 1.5 GB of RAM, as well as branded the Smart Manager which enables control of basic smartphone features: battery level, available memory, status memory usage and security of the smartphone.
Main technical specifications of Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016):
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE 2100/1800/850/2600/900/800 MHz; 3G UMTS 2100/1900/850/900 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 142,3x71x7,9 mm
- Weight: 138 g the
- Processor: 1.5 GHz, Quad core Spreadtrum SC8830 (other markets will be available models on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 and Samsung Exynos 3475)
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch, Super AMOLED, resolution of 1280x720 pixels
- Primary camera: 8 MP
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Memory: 1.5 GB RAM, 8GB internal, microSD slot memory card (up to 128GB)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.1, USB 2.0, GPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 2600 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting