Google has opened in the online store Google Store capable of accepting orders for the new anti-shock smart watch CASIO Outdoor Smart Watch powered by Android Wear. The announced cost of a novelty in the U.S. Google is $500.
Recall that CASIO Outdoor Smart Watch is first smart watch with built-in MIC and water resistance to 50 meters, they are certified according to U.S. military standard MIL-STD-810G, resistant to water splashes, shock, vibration and other adverse conditions.
In addition, the novelty has two modes of LCD display: color, supporting various functions of Android Wear, or black, which saves battery power, showing only the time and date. In addition, the clock installed apps like ViewRanger, MyRadar and Runkeeper. With them the user can navigate the terrain, to measure the atmospheric pressure and even learn how to change the weather in the next few hours.
Other specifications for the CASIO Smart Watch Outdoor:
- Display: double-layer display 33.5 mm; Color LCD display c TFT-matrix (320x300 pixels) monochrome LCD display
- Dimensions: 61,7x56,4x15,7 mm
- Weight: 93g
- Memory: 512 MB RAM, 4 GB internal
- Platform: Android Wear
- Color: Olive only in Google Store; Orange
- Materials: plastic case, Mineral glass, Back of the case is stainless steel, Polyurethane strap
- Lithium ion battery
- Communication: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 with low energy consumption
- Other: pressure Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetic sensor, Built-in microphone