The Japanese company Plus One Marketing, providing services virtual mobile operator (MVNO) under the brand name FREETEL, has introduced a new smartphone – FREETEL Musashi, made in a clamshell form factor and is equipped with a standard "iron" telephone keypad in addition to the two touch 4-inch WVGA display, support for 4G/LTE networks and the ability to use two SIM cards.
Presents new running operating system Android 5.1 Lollipop, has compact dimensions, typical for machines equipped with a 3.2-inch display, 1 GHz Quad core processor, 8 GB of internal memory and 1 GB RAM, 8 MP main camera and 2 MP front.
Will this unit Cost to customers in 24 800 yen (~218 USD). This price includes the following specifications:
- Support communications standards: 4G/FDD-LTE 2100/1800/900/800 MHz; 3G/WCDMA 2100/800/900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 123,1x63,1x17,6 mm
- Weight: 198g
- CPU: 1 GHz, Quad-core, MTK MT6735M
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 2x4-inch, 800x480 pixel
- Primary camera: 8 MP
- Front camera: 2 MP
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card (up to 128GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.0 LE, USB, GPS/A-GPS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 2000 mAh, removable
- Other: Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass