HTC has officially presented in Russia its new smartphone HTC One X9, characterized by having a professionally custom camera and smooth finish all-metal housing, where the core of its design lies the philosophy called "metalmorphics". The novelty will be presented to the market in such colors like Carbon Grey, Silver Opal, Topaz Gold and Copper Rose.
In addition, this new product, in the presence of a 5.5-inch display, has a small width (75,9 mm) and the weight of the hull, which houses the 13 MP main camera, equipped with optical image stabilization (OIS) of the second generation, instant compensation for fluctuations of the smartphone and the ability to take pictures in RAW format, as well as 5 MP front camera with modes Auto Selfie, Voice Selfie and Live Make Up. For those who prefer pictures and video recordings, the manufacturer offers a video resolution of 4K mode and Hyperlapse that allows you to create videos from timelapse effect.
Other specifications for the HTC One X9:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G UMTS 850/900/1900 / 2100MHz, TD-SCDMA 1900/2000 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; support dual SIM cards the
- Sizes: 153,9x75,9x7,99 mm
- Weight: 170g
- CPU: OCTA core, MediaTek Helio X10, support 64-bit instructions
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense
- Display: 5.5-inch, super LCD, resolution of 1920x1080 pixels, a protective coating Gorilla Glass
- Camera: 13 MP, sensor with back illumination, the optical system image stabilization, autofocus, support for 4K video
- Front camera: 5 MP, support Full HD (1080p) movie recording
- Dual front-facing speakers with HTC BoomSound technology DolbyAudio; FM radio
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 2TB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, USB 2.0 GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/Beidou, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3000 mA/h
- Other: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, light Sensors and proximity, Electronic compass, Magnetometer