The French company ARCHOS introduced a new smartphone from its line of Oxygen – ARCHOS Oxygen 50d has a 5-inch Full HD display, 13 MP primary camera and 5 MP front cameras and 1.3 GHz OCTA-core Mediatek MTK6753.
Among the other features presents new running operating system Android Lollipop 5.1, it is noted that it has 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory expandable through the use of microSD memory cards, as well as support for 4G/LTE networks and two SIM cards.
Other specifications for the ARCHOS Oxygen 50d:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (150/50 Mbps) 800/1800/2600 MHz; 3G WCDMA/HSPA+ (42/11 Mbps) 900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 141,4x70,8x8,2 mm the
- Weight: 130g
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- CPU: 1.3 GHz, OCTA core, Mediatek MTK6753
- Display: 5-inch, IPS, a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofocus and led backlight
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card (up to 32GB)
- FM radio
- Communication: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, USB 2.0 (OTG), GPS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 2100 mA/h