The Company FiiO has announced the beginning of sales on the Russian market its new flagship Hi-Fi player – the FiiO X7 running Android operating system with deep-redesigned user interface. Retail value of the player today is 58 390 rubles.
The main feature is the presence of cool design slim metal body and available plug-in headphone amplifier. This system, according to the manufacturer, allows you to choose a specialized module and get the desired sound (warm, neutral, etc.), high output power (e.g., full-size headphones), or to use the correct port (balanced, etc.).
In addition, the FiiO X7 has 6 mechanical buttons, 3 buttons on two side faces of the case located symmetrically: volume (+/-), previous/next track, power, play/pause. Functions are assigned to specific buttons can be reassigned in accordance with how the user prefer to control the player.
Particularly in the company emphasize the use of their new ADC ESS ES9018S, where its eight output channels can be connected in four to obtain the ratio signal/noise and dynamic range of 135 dB, while the distortion is only 120 dB.
X7 supports loseless/lossy formats such as WAV, FLAC, APE, ALAC, AIFF, WMA, MP3, OGG, etc., but Studio formats DXD, DSD64/128 and PCM encoded up to 384 kHz / 64-bit and 5.6 MHz DSD.
Main technical specifications of the FiiO X7:
- Dimensions: 130x64x16,6 mm
- Weight: 220g
- Processor: 1.4 GHz, Quad core, Rockchip RK3188
- Platform: Android 4.4.4; FiiO Music
- Display: 3,97-inch, IPS TFT, resolution of 480x800 pixels
- ES9018S ESS DAC, USB DAC (up to 384 kHz / 32 bit, DSD support), plug-in amplifier
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM, 32 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card (up to 128GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0+EDR, USB 2.0, audio Jack 3.5 mm (headphones under), coaxial 3.5 mm (TRRS) composite output
- Battery: 3500 mAh, Li-Ion
- Other: Accelerometer, light Sensor
- Resistance Band used headphones: 16 – 300 Ω (depends on amplifier module)
- Equalizer: 10 band 9 units + custom
- Account balance: 10 dB (max)
- Support loseless formats: DSD, DXD, APE, Apple Loseless, AIFF, FLAC, WAV, WMA Loseless
- Supported lossy formats: MP2, MP3, AAC, ALAC, WMA, OGG