The Chinese company ZTE introduced under its premium brand Nubia's new smartphone model –Prague's, which in many ways resembles the "rounded" design of the previous model dedicated to the Prague – My Prague Nubia and, in fact, is its successor with similar characteristics.
Shows the device running its own user interface nubia UI 3.0, equipped with a 5.2-inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD resolution with high strength and double-layered rounded edges 2.5 D glass, placed in the housing with a metal frame and also having a rounded edge. In addition, there is the support for 4G/LTE networks and two SIM card, OCTA core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 615, 3 GB of RAM and 64 GB internal, dual band module 802.11 ac Wi-Fi, Hi-Fi Audio with 7.1-channel sound and Dolby Surround technology NeoSound 4.0 and 8 MP front camera and 13 MP primary.
Other specifications Nubia Prague S:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G; GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 148,2x72,5x6,8 mm
- Weight: 135g
- CPU: OCTA core (4x1. 5 GHz ARM Cortex A53 + 4x1 GHz ARM Cortex A53) Qualcomm Snapdragon 615
- Platform: nubia UI 3.0 based on Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Display: 5.2-inch, Super AMOLED, a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels the
- Main camera: 13 MP, sensor with back illumination, IR-cut filter
- Front camera: 8 MP, sensor with back illumination, IR-cut filter
- Memory: 3 GB RAM (LPDDR3 800 MHz), 64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card (up to 128GB)
- Communication: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.0+BLE, USB, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou
- Battery: 2200 mA/h
- Other: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass, Hall Sensor, audio chip AKM4375
The model will be available in two variants – with a maximum support of all frequency ranges, and conventional, with two slots for SIM cards. In the first case, the buyer will have to pay in the store 2499 Chinese yuan (~380$), and the second – 2399 Chinese yuan (~364$).