Chinese company OPPO has officially unveiled its first smartphone OPPO in F1 previously announced, the lineup photo of the smartphone OPPO F, which it is positioning as an advanced tool for creating self-portraits.
To perform this task, the manufacturer has equipped the front camera COOLPAD F1 8 megapixel sensor size of ¼ inch and a maximum aperture of f/2.0 and enhanced it with powerful software tools for creating and processing images generated by the front camera. In addition, in low light the software includes mode colour light, where the light source used display devices.
Presents the novelty will go on sale at the price of 220 Euro to the markets about 20 countries, including markets in South-East Asia, South Asia, the Middle East and North Africa.
In addition, this smartphone with a back cover made of aluminium and is running an operating system ColorOS 2.1, based on Android 5.1, equipped with OCTA-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 616, 3 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory which can be expanded by using microSD memory cards up to 128 GB and 13 MP main camera with ISOCELL sensor and high-speed phase detection auto focus.
Other specifications OPPO F1:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE; 3G; GSM GPRS/EDGE; two SIM card slots
- Dimensions: 143,5x71x7,25 mm
- Weight: 134 grams
- CPU: OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 (MSM8939)
- Platform: 2.1 ColorOS, based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch, TFT, resolution of 1280x720 pixels
- Primary camera: 13 MP with backlight and phase autofocus, support Full HD (1080p) video recording
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, microSD slot memory card (up to 128GB)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, USB, GPS
- Battery: 2500 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass