Chinese company OPPO has officially unveiled its first smartphone OPPO in F1 previously announced, the lineup photos smartphone OPPO F, which it is positioning as an advanced camera for self-portraits.
To accomplish this, the manufacturer has equipped the front camera COOLPAD F1 8 MP sensor with a size of ¼ inches and a maximum aperture of f/2.0 and has added its powerful software tools for creating and processing images generated by the front camera. In addition, in conditions of low illumination software enables the color light, where the light source is used display devices.
The novelty will go on sale at a price of 220 Euros on the market in about 20 countries, including markets in Southeast Asia, South Asia, the Middle East and North Africa.
In addition, the smartphone with the back cover made of aluminum and is running an operating system ColorOS 2.1 based on Android 5.1, is equipped with eight-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 616, 3 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory which can be expanded by using microSD memory cards up to 128 GB and 13 MP primary camera with ISOCELL sensor and a high-speed phase autofocus system.
Other specifications OPPO F1:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G; GSM GPRS/EDGE; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 143,5x71x7,25 mm
- Weight: 134 grams
- CPU: OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 (MSM8939)
- Platform: 2.1 ColorOS, based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch, TFT, resolution of 1280x720 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP with backlight, and the phase auto focus, support Full HD (1080p) movie recording
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Memory: 3 GB RAM 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card (up to 128GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, USB, GPS
- Battery: 2500 mA/h
- Other: Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass