The Japanese company Sony Mobile announced the expansion of the color gamut of the casing for its flagship smartphone Xperia Z5 new shade, which is now available for ash-pink color.
According to the manufacturer, the pink palette was a natural continuation of the existing color options — green, white, black and gold. According to the designers, they were inspired by the colors of nature and found exactly the shade of pink color that blends harmoniously into any style and it expresses the strength and spirit of the time.
Recall the technical specifications of Sony Xperia Z5, which pink remained the same:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE Cat.6, 3G UMTS/HSPA+, GSM GPRS/EDGE
- Dimensions: 146x72x7,3 mm
- Weight: 154g
- CPU: OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 with 64-bit instructions
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.2-inch, resolution 1920x1080
- Camera: 23 megapixel, Sony Exmor RS, hybrid autofocus, led flash, support for 4K video recording
- Front camera: 5 MP, Sony Exmor RS, supports Full-HD video recording
- FM radio
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, microSD slot card memory (up to 200 GB)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1, DLNA, MHL 3.0, NFC, aGPS
- Battery: 2900 mAh
- Other: Waterproof and dustproof casing (IP65/)