The Japanese company Sony Mobile announced the expansion of the color gamut of the casing for its flagship smartphone Xperia Z5 new shade, which is now available ash-pink color.
According to the manufacturer, the pink palette is a natural extension of the existing color options — green, white, black and gold. According to the designers, they were inspired by the colors of nature and found the exact shade of pink that perfectly fits in any style and it expresses the strength and spirit of the time.
Recall the technical specifications of Sony Xperia Z5, which pink remained the same:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE Cat.6, 3G UMTS/HSPA+, GSM GPRS/EDGE
- Dimensions: 146x72x7,3 mm
- Weight: 154g
- CPU: OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 810 with support for 64-bit instructions
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.2-inch, resolution 1920x1080
- Camera: 23 megapixel, Sony Exmor RS, hybrid autofocus, led flash, support for 4K video
- Front camera: 5 MP, Sony Exmor RS, supports Full-HD video recording
- FM radio
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 200 GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1, DLNA, MHL 3.0, NFC, aGPS
- Battery: 2900 mAh
- Other: Waterproof and dustproof casing (IP65/)