The Chinese company Xiaomi has announced a new budget smartphone – Redmi 3, different stylish appearance and high functionality despite the low price tag – 699 RMB (~107$).
Among the advantages of the presented product, the manufacturer notes the presence of his 5-inch HD display, capacious battery (4100 mAh), thin (8.5 mm) and lightweight (144 grams) all-metal housing with a textured pattern on the back panel, 13 MP camera vysokoskorostnykh phase autofocus, and eight-processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 616, which supports 64-bit instructions.
The New version also supports networks fourth generation (LTE), has two slots for SIM card and a connector (combined with SIM), under the removable microSD memory cards up to 128 GB, 2 GB RAM and 16 GB of internal memory.
Other specifications for the Xiaomi Redmi 3:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (FDD/TDD); 3G WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, CDMA EVDO; GSM GPRS/EDGE, CDMA 1X; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 139,3x69,6x8,5 mm
- Weight: 144 grams
- CPU: OCTA core (4x1. 5GHz + 4x1,2 GHz) Qualcomm Snapdragon 616, support for 64-bit instructions
- Platform: MIUI 7.5
- Display: 5-inch, 1280x720 resolution piksela
- Main camera: 13 MP with backlight, and the phase auto focus, support Full HD (1080p) movie recording
- Front camera: 5 MP, support Full HD (1080p) movie recording
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM (LPDDR3), 16 GB of internal (eMMC 4.5), slot for microSD memory card (up to 128GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Display, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.1, USB 2.0, infrared port (remote control), GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/BeiDou
- Battery: 4100 mA/h
- Other: Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass