The Chinese company ZTE has introduced a new smartphone – ZTE Grand X3 with a price tag of 129.99 US dollar. Despite the low cost, the novelty of their characteristics, according to the manufacturer comparable with the devices hi-end class.
Presents new running operating system Android Lollipop 5.1.1, is equipped with a 5.5-inch HD display, Quad-core 1.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 210, Dolby Audio, and 4G/LTE networks and battery capacity of 3080 mAh with quick charging and 16 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded using external microSD memory cards up to 64 GB.
Other specifications ZTE Grand X3:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE, VoLTE
- Dimensions: 154,2x76x9,4 mm
- Platform: Android Lollipop 5.1.1
- CPU: 1.3 GHz, Quad core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) the
- Display: 5.5-inch, TFT, resolution of 1280x720 pixels
- Primary camera: 8 MP
- Front camera: 2 MP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communication: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.1, USB, GPS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3080 mA/h, support fast charging
- Other: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass