Lenovo at CES 2016 introduced a new smartphone Lenovo VIBE S1 Lite, which differs from manufacturer, high performance, powerful multimedia capabilities and affordable price.
As noted in the company, one of the problems when shooting selfie – too little lighting. To improve the results of such footage in the smartphone Lenovo VIBE S1 Lite has installed 8 MP front camera with sensor from Sony and lens, consisting of five optical elements and also flash. Also includes tools for retouching, allowing you to quickly prepare photos for uploading to the Internet.
In Addition to the front camera presents the novelty is equipped with 13 MP primary camera with phase autofocus (PDAF) and dual led flash with adjustable color temperature.
Other technical specifications of Lenovo VIBE S1 Lite
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (FDD/TDD); 3G UMTS/HSPA+ 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 145x71x8,55 mm
- Weight: 129g the
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- CPU: 1.3 GHz, OCTA core, MediaTek MT6753, a 64-bit instruction
- Display: 5-inch, IPS, a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP with dual led phase detect autofocus
- Front camera: 8 MP with backlight the
- FM radio, audio speakers with a power of 0.7 W
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communication: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0+LE, USB, A-GPS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 2700 mA/h
- Other: Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass
The Lenovo VIBE S1 Lite is shown in white (Matte White), and blue (Matte Blue) colors.