The South Korean company LG Electronics unveiled at home a new model of tablet with built in 4G/LTE module – LG G Pad 8.3 LTE II, which, no matter how difficult to guess from its name, features an 8.3-inch display with Full HD resolution and is designed to work a network of local mobile operator LG U+.
In addition, this new model stands out from other devices that it has a standard USB 2.0 port, even despite the small thickness of the body is just 8.8 mm thin stylus in the package. Other features of the presented device, the manufacturer notes on the preinstalled package of office applications (Microsoft Office Package), including, including, the ability to work with documents Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Other specifications LG G Pad 8.3 LTE II
- Built-in 4G/LTE module
- Dimensions: 216,8x126,5x8,8 mm
- Weight: 366 g
- CPU: OCTA core (4x1. 5GHz + 4x1 GHz) Qualcomm Snapdragon 615
- Platform: Android Lollipop 5.1.1
- Display: 8.3 per inch, IPS, resolution 1920x1200 pixels
- Camera: 8 MP with autofocus
- Front camera: 2 MP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card (up to 128GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1 standard USB 2.0 port, GPS
- Battery: 4800 mAh
- Other: QPair 2.0, Dual Window, Shooting by gesture