The Chinese company ZTE announced the release of its new "phablet" MAX, included in the flagship series of the company's devices – AXON, equipped with a 6-inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD resolution, 2.5 D curved glass and slim frames.
The Manufacturer notes that its novelty is equipped with Hi-Fi audio chip, 16 MP primary and 13 MP front cameras, battery capacity of 4140 mAh with energy saving mode and fast charging Quick Charge 2.0.
AXON ZTE MAX will go on sale at the price of 2799 Chinese yuan (~432 USD).
Main technical specifications of ZTE AXON MAX:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (FDD/TDD); 3G TD-SCDMA/WCDMA; CDMA 1X/EVDO; GSM GPRS/EDGE
- Dimensions: 160x80x7,5 mm
- CPU: OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 (MSM8952) the
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop; MiFavor 3.5
- Display: 6-inch, Super AMOLED Full HD
- Camera: 16 MP with phase AF system
- Front camera: 13 MP
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card (up to 128GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, USB OTG type C, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/3.5 mm audio Jack
- Battery: 4140 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass, Hall Sensor, fingerprint Scanner, Hi-Fi audio chip